Thursday 19 May 2016

Tag Tuesday-Wings and Words


I have made a tag for this week's Tag Tuesday, for the Wings and 
Words theme. I haven't been participating in the weekly challenges recently.
This is because I have been getting ready for our local
Open Studio, The Caversham Arts Trail, where I showed some of my  stitched textiles
 work.
If you would like to read more about it and see some photos, you can find
it on my blog,here


Here is my Wings and Words tag.
The background is printed on a gelli plate. I used  the butterfly wings 
 from a greetings card. The picture was from A
 Midsummer Night's Dream  by Elsie Piper Harding, which was an illustration 
for the Tatler, December 11th 1929.
The words I used came from the Dalai Lama:-" Give the ones
 you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay."






No comments:

Post a Comment