Friday 11 March 2016

Tag Tuesday-Blue and Green




On Tag Tuesday the theme for the week is Blue and Green.
I have never liked the saying "Blue and Green should not
be seen", as in my opinion they go together very well!
This is my first attempt at transfer printing with contact tape,
and I am pleased with the result. It could do with some refinement
of technique next time though. I can't wait to have another go.
I have used a paper bag with  a list of Paris Metro stations printed on it, which I thought was perfect for the background, and transfer printed an image from 
a serviette.
 The instructions for image transfer printing came from the excellent book 
Image Transfer Workshop: Mixed-Media Techniques for Successful Transfers
by Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson.


No comments:

Post a Comment