Wednesday 17 June 2015

Tag Tuesday-Out of Our Comfort Zones


Out of Our Comfort Zones
was the thought-provoking theme
for this week's Tag Tuesday
My tag looks simple, but it took a lot of
working out. Inspired by digitally manipulated
tags I have seen, such as by Pat Brennan, I thought
I would have a go at one, as I haven't done 
much of that sort of thing before. I don't have Photoshop
or other software, so used Open Office, which is
quite basic and suitable for a beginner.


The quotation I have used is by Rumi,
13th century mystic and poet from Persia,
who is currently the most popular poet in the 
United States. 
The font I used is called Eenvoudige Batik
Regular, and I followed instructions to download
it from the Graphics Fairy. (Very clear
tutorial and easy to follow). I liked the
embroidery effect.
I used wallpaper from Open Office for background.

No comments:

Post a Comment