Monday 2 March 2015

Tutorial by Carolyn Saxby


One of the pleasures of blogging is to follow other bloggers who are
interested in the same things. It is lovely to connect with other
people working in mixed media and textiles, and to see work which
is brand new. I like to follow other blogs and to see what is happening.
I find it inspiring to keep up with the work of artists that I admire.
One of these artists is Carolyn Saxby, creator of Tag Tuesday , a mixed
media group that I have been part of for a couple of years now.
When Carolyn posted a tutorial on her blog, I knew I had to have a go.
You can find the link to Carolyn's tutorial here.
It is called The Beekeeper's Allotment.

Here are some photos of my version of The Beekeeper's Allotment
The images I used are from The Graphics Fairy













No comments:

Post a Comment