Tuesday 18 November 2014

Tag Tuesday-Skylines and Circles


I have been away again since my Berlin trip. My husband and I had a
holiday in Cyprus to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. It was 
a trip down Memory Lane, as we had our honeymoon in Cyprus, and 
later went to live there. I will post about it soon!

For my Skylines tag, I did a simple watercolour painting, using black
pens as well. This is the view from my studio when I stand on a chair 
and look out at the world! I liked the effect of next door's house 
silhouetted against the skyline.


 I made two Circles tags, using gesso for the
background and printing with a selection of
jars and lids from my jam jar stash. I thought
the gesso would be thicker and stand out in relief
more, but I couldn't thicken it, so it is not as 
3 D as I would like. I added salt crystals for extra
texture.




No comments:

Post a Comment