Saturday 14 December 2013

Tag Tuesday-Twelve Days of Christmas

This week's theme on Tag Tuesday is The Twelve Days of Christmas.
I am running a bit late with my tag this week. I seem to have been so busy, both with Christmas related things and art ones. I attended a beading workshop on Tuesday, and we were working with tiny delica beads, very painstaking work, and I made slow progress, although I hope to finish my snowman decoration by Christmas! Then on Thursday it was the last drawing class of the term at our local adult education centre. It has been a great class, and I have learned so much, and have even been doing my homework!
For my Twelve Days of Christmas Tag I chose to do a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
The tree is a shape from an old Christmas card , the partridge was cut from wrapping paper with knitting on it. For the background I stamped snowflakes and stuck silver snowflakes on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment