Wednesday 23 October 2013

Tag Tuesday-Autumn


This week's subject for Tag Tuesday  AUTUMN is so appropriate, because although it is still unseasonally warm here, the leaves are starting to change colour. I decided to use leaves for the subject of my tag. Inspired by Wendy K's SHOE tag, where she put shoes within a shoe, I decided to put leaves within a leaf. I had originally planned to use a real leaf, but decided instead to draw round it, and recreate it in card. On top of this I added leaf cut outs, using a maple leaf cutter I bought in the States. The paper I used was from interior design magazines (you see, I knew they would come in handy!) with a variety of autumn colours.
I photographed it outside on the grass in my garden against some fallen leaves and some  mushrooms which had just appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment