Saturday 15 September 2012

Village Fabrics in Wallingford


I paid a visit to Village Fabrics in Wallingford. It is a marvellous patchwork and quilting shop. I thought you would like to see some photos of some of the beautiful fabrics on sale. If you live anywhere near, you should definitely put it on your list of fabric shops to visit, although I met a lady in there yesterday who comes from Cornwall to shop there! A bit of a long way, if you ask me! I really love the batik range, and think they look so attractive displayed in fat quarters. Do check out their website, they offer classes too. Fabricaholics be warned, this is an addictive shop! It is refreshing to find a fabric shop that you can visit in person, in this day and age, when there are so few of them. We used to have one round the corner, but that became a sports shoe shop. I do buy fabric on line, but there is nothing like looking at and feeling the fabric in person.










No comments:

Post a Comment