Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tag Tuesday- Rock Pools


The theme for this week's Tag Tuesday is Rock Pools and Beach Finds.
I wanted to used shells as an idea, as we have a few collections lying round the house. I used cardboard for my base, then made papier mache using tissue paper and decoupage medium for my base to look like rocks. Then I added rubbings of shells which I made onto tissue paper using water soluble oil pastels. (Yes, really, they are great!)
I photographed my tag with some of my shells.
You may have noticed that recent tags don't have ribbons on. That is because I have recently acquired two ten week old kittens, and they are living in my studio most of the time. This means I have to hide away anything tempting for them to play with, so I have put a lot of things in my lovely, big loft cupboards up there!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag Jane

    Great to have your tags in the team and hope to see some Autumn ones perhaps

    ver best wishes
    Carolyn
    LOVE STITCHING RED
    AND TAG TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete