Friday 5 March 2010

Samples

I have been busy this week sorting out samples for a hand in. I assembled all the work I have done- finished and unfinished- and put it all in order. On Thursday I took it into college to show Dawn. This course has a lot of techniques and samples in it, which I noticed to its full extent when I had taken over the whole of the sitting room and dining room whilst going through it. Now I am aware of the gaps I have from college days when I missed techniques through illness. I do have a lot to catch up on, but now I know exactly what I have to do, I can get on with it. I am also feeling so much better since starting new drugs, so it does seem manageable. I must get on with it,though,as June and deadlines will be upon me before I know it.

Because of the samples I haven't given much thought to the wallhanging this week. Now I have to change my priorities and concentrate on the wallhanging, fitting in bits of samples where I can. Has anyone else found the number of techniques and samples overwhelming?

No comments:

Post a Comment